Saturday, September 30, 2017

3 Brothers One Died

I was one of the brothers and one died and we talked about it and I went to a new church during a potluck in a gymnasium or big room with tables for a dining hall for potlucks and for Sunday Day School classes and maybe also church services and maybe basketball games with very high ceilings and it reminded me of a few places I have been to or have seen in Oregon and maybe other places as in churches and schools and maybe other places too all in one. they were maybe having a funeral there at that church.







I was there and I was seeing people I knew from the USA and maybe also Vietnam too as in foreigners but no Vietnamese as far as I remember and maybe only white skin people and I was going to maybe sit down with them or with others and I looked around and walked around and then sat at a table near a wall by myself and was trying to plug in my laptop and I was thinking about that and I sat down on one side of the table but then went to the other side of the table or aisle of tables where I could actually plug in my laptop and that was hard to do and I was nervous and not sure what to do but I did that. I walked around, like I said, looked around at people, didn't say anything, they looked at me and they were all talking to each other, I sat down, and then I moved and sat at the other side of the table like I said already.

Later we were in a room, as a family or maybe only as brothers, like maybe just 3 people and maybe a 4th brother died. I was one brother. The second brother was maybe like the brother of Tim Taylor, played by Tim Allen, in Home Improvement. Maybe the brother of Tim the Tool Man was also my brother. Maybe, my brother was his brother and not also him too. THird brother was maybe the voice of Kanan in Star Wars Rebels and also that episode in Psych in season 5 or 6 where there is that guy they knew from high school who married a hot woman but she really did love the geek stuff but they kept that from each other until the end.

There were probably only 3 of us as brothers and maybe just 4th brother died and I think I was one brother and the other two were kind of like that maybe as far as I know and one was sad and we talked about the death and tried to console each other as we tried to make sense of the death of a brother.

Another part of the dream maybe had me at my first house in Oregon where I grew up and or it was a hybrid of many houses and stuff and or I am not sure but there were like dogs and or maybe just one small dog and it came from maybe neighbor Mike Vanderzanden and maybe I helped the dog back home or something and maybe my house was small and or big and not sure where our house was and maybe I was visiting my house again but not sure why and not sure what I was doing in my house and outside my house and the dog and my neighbor who came and went.

Those are the 3 parts of my dream today, the potluck, the small room of brothers, and the dog and other things back at our trailer house and or other things. I am thinking the other details are there too but am not sure how to explain any more than this for now. The dream is slipping away and I tried to write down as much as I can before it is all forgotten. One guy I saw at the potluck may have been one guy that I saw maybe at the 23/9 park in Saigon and also on the OSV Other Side Of Vietnam Facebook group where he maybe kind of defended me against people since 2014 or so in real life. I think I saw him and or it looked mostly like him and maybe nothing else.

2017-10-01 Sunday 8:50 AM OTC HCM:JOEYARNOLDVN

No comments:

Post a Comment