Monday, October 9, 2017

DAD DIED 01


Dad died at 66 after seeing his brother, Jim Atkins. I think I am assuming dad died in the dream but am not too sure of the details. I saw glimpses of dad, Jim, at our trailer home of 163 & it was only like a second long or very quick, just a short moment, and my feelings and thoughts were random, quick, various, & fleeting. I can barely remember this dream now.
http://Facebook.com/JoeyArnoldVN


After my dad died or whatever, I saw myself riding my bicycle down a country road in Hillsboro to play basketball and/or church and/or I don't remember. I was trying to stay on the road and was afraid of trucks hitting me on the small roads with ditches and fields on the side. I was trying to find shortcuts and was not sure which way to go in order to go wherever I was going and that was not clear either. I think I have been on these roads in real life before. I was thinking of turning around to take other routes. http://Twitter.com/JoeyArnoldVN


But then went back and/or I was magically back home with my brother, Rick, in Forest Grove, and maybe Rick was there before dad died and was living there like I was in real life & I was there to see how my brother was doing after the passing of our father. I was maybe mixed in emotions, too. http://YouTube.com/JoeyArnoldVN


This dream, I just had an hour ago in real life, has those 3 parts: first, dad died after seeing Jim Atkins a last time; second, I was on my bike, and third, I was home with Rick. Dad Died Dream: 2017-10-10 Tuesday 8:44 AM PC HCM: JOEYARNOLDVN


My dad is and was and will always be Donald Melvin Rasp, born 1950-09-26, in Los Angeles, California, and adopted in 1952 or 1953 or so into the Arnold family in around Goldhill and later Roseburg. My dad's older brother is Ronald Marinus Rasp, born 1948. My dad's father is Peter Marinus Rasp, 1906-04-14 - 1953-08-14 apx. Peter was born in Amsterdam, Netherlands and was Dutch, probably, and his father or grandfather or maybe ancestors were in Germany in the 1800's or before that it seems. My dad married my mom, Marilyn Kathleen Morehead Hunter Arnold Cunningham Mitchell, born 1951-07-03 in Seattle or around there.

Steemit Link to this: https://steemit.com/dad/@joeyarnoldvn/dad-died

Blogger link to this: http://joeyarnolddreams.blogspot.com/2017/10/dad-died-01.html

My previous dream was about me and my 3 other brothers and maybe one of us died. I only have one brother in real life as of right now in 2017, this year, as far as I know.  I live in Vietnam still, too, in 2017, since 2012, but was in Oregon I am assuming today in my dream.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment