Saturday, September 2, 2017

Missed Train

2017-09-03 Sunday 6:20 AM OTC HCM ICT MISSED BUS DREAM JOEYARNOLDVN:


.

 Was living at Camp Kuratli and at the house of Kurtz and was a counselor at Kuratli and these two things happened on and off and at the same time and it included the employment search, registration, interview, and we went off somewhere in PDX Portland or I do not know. But we were on the TRI-MET Max trains and we were there as a Camp Kuratli staff and we got off to transfer or I do not know why. But I got on the wrong train or missed the train as I was on the phone but do not know who I was talking to. I was going to maybe call Kuratli or the Mike or Matt Kurtz and or walk back to Kuratli or to the Kurtz house near Kuratli in this dream but in Vancouver, WA, USA, in real life as Kuratli was in Boring, OR, USA, and we were maybe in or were passinb by Portland, Oregon on trains and or other places.
.
I tried to get onto another bus that was going to Kuratli and maybe missed it and I thought about going to my 163 trailer in Forest Grove and I had maybe 3 options of places to go to, Kuratli, Kurtz, and my original 163 trailer house where I grew up in. I am not sure of the other details and I did a lot of thinking and woke up after this.

.

2017-09-03 Sunday 6:20 AM OTC HCM ICT MISSED BUS DREAM JOEYARNOLDVN:


.

No comments:

Post a Comment