Monday, November 2, 2015

Batman Skywalker 2015-11-03 7 AM OI SG VN JA.

Either I was Batman or I thought I was. I may have been watching him or I was having an out of body experience where I watch my life from a different perspective. Let's assume I was Batman. I was having a mid-life crisis or something like that as I was Batman and my secret identity is not Bruce Wayne but actually Darth Vader, AKA Anakin Skywalker of the George Lucas or Disney or Fox related Star Wars.

Somebody was telling me that my parents were screwed either way because of themselves and their own fate and not due to what I did or did not do. Either they were going to get shot when I was about 12 years old or they could have hid and later came out to give me a 42 million dollar inheritance which would have inspired people to kill my parents to take the money or it would have alerted the Republic (the government of our galaxy of countries and planets and star systems in space) or the Empire to take action because either my parents were already bad which means they would have to be legally sent to jailed, punished, killed, or something because they probably avoided taxes or stole the money or something, or maybe the Empire was like bad or worse and they just wanted the money for themselves despite the innocence of my parents.

Either way, I was damned, the guy said. I think it was a guy talking to me and that was basically the dream I was in until I awoke at my still current OI Old Ink room on 219/19 Pham Ngu Lao, P.PNL, Q.1, SG VN at about 7 AM in Saigon Tuesday morning, the 3rd of November 2015 by Joey Arnold Oatmeal Oregon USA

No comments:

Post a Comment