Monday, October 26, 2015

Stage Fright, Los& Late 2015-10-27 Tue 8 AM OI JA

I was like scared or something to speak at a church or something and people or Lorrie Davis asked me to speak about Revolution Hawaii and I had to get ready and be ready for my turn. So, I move up to the front rows and then nobody was talking. I went up and gave my testimony but only a few people like maybe a dozen of people were in the audience and they were not really listening and so I gave part of my speech and just sat down and maybe some were happy that I spoke. There were maybe some black people that spoke before I did. Some kids in the audience like people from the Salvation Army Moore Street church I went to from 2009 - 2011 in Portland PDX Oregon United States of America. My name is Joey Arnold Oatmeal 1985.
.
And then I slept in and was suppose to go to like the Wednesday morning chapel meeting or something but it was like 10:30 AM in my dream and I would be late and then I went back to my Alder Housing Apartments in Portland, Oregon, USA and/or maybe West Virginia or New York or camp or Hawaii or something to eat breakfast before they stopped serving in like a school or something cafeteria and there were random people that ate there like Rick from Alder and the fat guy from the 23/9 park in Saigon, Vietnam. There was maybe a bridge and a small river.

And at night I was trying to find my home where I live now in 2015, in October 27 for the past 13 months at the Old Ink in District 1 in an alley of Pham Ngu Lao of HCM VN and I was getting lost and was on the wrong streets and it was dark outside and maybe I was scared and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment