Thursday, July 23, 2015

Library 2015-07-24 Fri 10 AM OI SG JSA

I was in my original Forest Grove Library, in the original version with the bigger front door entrance. I forgot to take off my shoes & had bags & clothes & things I was carrying. It was like it was the year maybe 1992 when I was about 7 years old in Forest Grove, OR, USA, as I am Joey Arnold born 1985-02-11 Monday 7 AM PST as I was born in that same city.
.
I tried making my stuff disappear because I didn't want people to know I forgot to take off my shoes. You take off shoes in Vietnam, which I've seen for the past 3 years from the years 2012 - 2015 now. I live in Saigon now. In America, we normally keep our shoes on. In this dream, I was suppose to take off my shoes. I saw many young adult couples. Some were Asians. They had things & it was probably lunch time or early afternoon. I felt like a bad person for having too many things with me in the library. I could not make my stuff disappear with my mind. I went to the entrance & saw a man sigh, take a deep breath, & slowly opened the exit the door as he left the library. He was like going to war or just going back outside to reenter the real world.
.
That is what i remember from this dream: Library 2015-07-24 Fri 10 AM OI SG JSA

No comments:

Post a Comment