Friday, July 31, 2015

Joey Arnold Deported From Vietnam Back To America USA 2015-08-01

American Police came on this Saturday morning in Vietnam to deport me back to America. There was at least one older American woman who may have been my father's previous or current GF girlfriend. I was being accused of things I was not guilty of I was sad and angry. We were at a house where I lived at in the countryside or something & I was accused of abuse and disturbing the peace & other untrue things.
.
My Vietnamese friends & students, most which were about 20 years old and from the 23/9 Park in District 1 of Saigon, TP.HCM VN, came & circled around me to talk and wonder what or why the police were there. I broke down to the ground sobbing that they were taking me back to America & how I do not want to go. After that I awoke from that dream at about the following time & location in real life:
.
Joey Arnold Deported From Vietnam Back To America USA 2015-08-01 Saturday 10:00 AM Saigon Time OI Old Ink 219/9 Pham Ngu Lao, Q.1, TP.HCM, Joey Arnold Joseph Scott Arnold Original Oatmeal Joe Cool Kid Rasp Marilyn Kathleen Morehead Cunningham Hunter Pickett Mitchell Oregon Seattle Shelton America USA

No comments:

Post a Comment