Tuesday, April 25, 2017

DREAM NOTES 2017-04-26 WEDNESDAY 7 AM AC ICT HCM BILL BAILEY AND MY ROOM

Bill Bailey, my 3rd preteen best buddy pal friend and possibly my favorite or best of all time or of pre-college, was moving around and reorganizing my bags and stuff in my room while I was gone or sick or dead and when I came back, in this sleeping dream, I felt sad and angry that he and others were in my stuff or was moving my stuff or was messing with my stuff and things and everything.
.
I woke up not too long after that and this dream is just that one thing of me coming home to see Bill in my original room in my first 163 house trailer and I was also asking myself why I was upset after the end of the dream. But I felt bad in the dream still. Bill helped and probably made my room better and more organized and maybe others helped but I still felt not happy with that still.
.
Bill Baily and my Bags in my Room:
2017-04-26 Wednesday 7 AM ICT AC HCM VN
JOEYARNOLDVN
.

No comments:

Post a Comment