Thursday, December 22, 2016

2016-12-23 FRIDAY 7 AM MEGAN INTERVIEW at AC THD Q1 HCM VN JSA

Awoke to this dream where I was talking to Megan McQuade whom I met in the year 2007 in real life at Salvation Army Camp Kuratli in Boring Oregon USA and I did not write down about my previous dream I had like Thursday or Wednesday and the one before that was like Monday which I did write about here in this blog. I can't remember my last dream which I didn't write about.

.

In this dream, I was being interviewed by Megan in a church and I was walking around during the interview and I may have tried to interview her too and I am not sure if she was on TV and I do not remember what the interview was all about but I was thinking about many different kinds of things during the dream and it was very confusing and all.

.
MEGAN INTERVIEW DREAM:
2016-12-23 FRIDAY 7 AM MEGAN INTERVIEW at AC THD Q1 HCM VN JSA
JOEYARNOLDVN
.   

No comments:

Post a Comment