Sunday, October 23, 2016

2016-10-24 SAVED BY THE BELL FIRST EPISODE WALK-THROUGH

2016-10-24 MONDAY 6 AM AC THD Q1 HCM VN JOEYARNOLDVN:
SAVED BY THE BELL FIRST EPISODE WALK-THROUGH
.
In my dream, I was in a room on the 2nd floor, or the first floor according to some people, the floor above the ground level floor.
.
I was talking to the black girl from the TV show SAVED BY THE BELL and it felt that it  was the first episode of the show and it felt that I was watching or was in the TV SHOW itself and I think I asked her if she had a boy friend or something and maybe she said SCREECH and then I woke up I think and it may have been a boring episode or dream but it was also maybe raining outside in the dream and in real life and the room in my dream may have partly been my science class room from high school. My real science teacher then was Tonya Jones which was also the name of a black female student friend who I likedthen but then had this tall boyfriend and maybe she has the same smile as the black girl in the show but taller and this room we were in was empty and it was just me and the black girl from the show and I do not remember anybody else in y dream and we talked and I like maybe was thinking in my dream and the room may have been a few different things like maybe some places from USA and VN welded into one but mostly the science room from high school maybe and maybe just one conversation or more is what I remember from the dream

1 comment:

  1. ICT Sài Gòn là công ty cho thuê laptop uy tín tại tphcm. Cung cấp các dịch vụ cho thuê laptop, cho thuê thiết bị cntt

    ReplyDelete