Saturday, June 25, 2016

Snuggle with a girl. 2016-06-26 Sun 6 AM AC HCM.

Snuggle with a girl. I remember sleeping with a girl. I may have been giving her massages. She came to lie down on me, skin to skin and we may have been totally naked or at least our upper bodies & I may have kissed her but no intercourse sex and I was mostly interested in the comfort of her and not in having sex and I wanted the company and I do not remember who this girl was exactly or she may have had brown skin and could be like an Asian or even Vietnamese and could be somebody I know and I must be feeling lonely to want a soul mate or wife or something and that is all I remember I think that we were together in some kind of room but not sure if others were there or not and there may have been bunk beds but we were on the floor or on mattresses
.
2016-06-26 Sun 6 AM AC HCM
Joey Arnold Oatmeal Oregon JSA L4OJ Joseph Rasp

No comments:

Post a Comment