Monday, February 22, 2016

Walking Dead Day Care

I had at least 2 dreams, one in my house and one in a park.

At the house, my original house, I tried to read but it looked like Hebrew or languages from the Middle East where there are weird letters. I walked around the house knowing it was a dream but was trying to find clues and stuff I can take out of my dream and into this world.

At the park in PDX, there was an old man named Mike whom I knew from Alder Housing in PDX. He had a caregiver who was also watching others who were also brain dead or who belonged in a crazy hospital. His head was tied to a ceiling beam of an outside park shelter. A black man in a nearby group of zombie old people came to me and I was scared. He started to beat me. He was punching me but it did not hurt which made me look at his funny as a doctor or someone took him from me for my protection.






2916-02-23 Tuesday 4 AM APN HCM

No comments:

Post a Comment