Thursday, February 5, 2015

Fire & Planes: 2015-02-06 9 AM

Fire & Planes: 2015-02-06 9 AM: in my room, Q.1 HCM: JSA: I awoke now to a dream about me, my only brother, Rick Arnold​, airplanes, & fire.
.
Like Link, looking for Zelda, and like Mario & Luigi on a quest for Princess Peach Toadstool, me & my not-Italian brother were on a hunt for Red October. Actually, I'm not sure what we were doing, but we were at our original house which caught on fire at one point during my dream.

We grew up in a trailer in a ghetto in Forest Grove, Oregon, USA. Our neighborhood was not really a ghetto but I was still sad to see our house in flames. I threw water on it and there were structure problems with our house. The wood was decaying and it was full of things like a train car.

At one point, dad was home and he got angry and he was talking about some things maybe but I don't remember what he said. He was Vodka drunk and I shouted-whispered into ears some things to calm him down and to make him laugh and then he left for like work or something. He was haed of hearing but I knew how to talk to him. Some people are horse whisperers, but I am a dad whisperer.

Most of the dream involved me and Rick travelling via bikes or maybe walking or I am not sure really down valleys like those in Oregon. We went to an airport and saw an airplane going to Australia. We were like on a hill or maybe even a mountain. We let the airplane leave and I was thinking about looking for a plane that could go to America. We could have hopped on that plan to the land down under. We were feet from the door.

I thought we were already in America. Maybe we were NOT in America. Were we in Vietnam? What were we doing and where were we going? We talked a little in this dream but I am not sure of the details. I forget most of this dream and this is just scratching the surface of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment