Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Tour Forest Grove.

I just had a dream this Wednesday afternoon, the 15th of October 2014 at about 4:30 PM. I woke up a few minutes after that. It is 4:47 PM now in my new $100/October room on Pham Ngu Laos, Q.1 TP.HCM. I sleep on a sofa bed in a cheap room with no toilet. It is about 10x15 feet. It was raining and there is a little bit of a leak from the window and I can feel the rain in the breeze. Vapors or tiny drops hit my toes lightly. I had no pillow or blanket. I was watching Criminal Minds 910. That means the tenth episode of season nine. I bought some cheap rice and stuff lunch at a charity place for the first time for about 10 cents (2.000 VND) at around 12 PM noon today. A Vietnamese man told me about it yesterday.

In the dream, I might have been on a bus. There are many things that I am confused about and that I forget. At this moment, most of the dream is so vague and so hard to remember that I am lucky that I do remember (at least) that my younger sister (Crystal Ann Arnold) was asking me if I could take a tour of Forest Grove before I LEFT AGAIN. She didn't actually say, or literally said, or totally said that I was going to leave again and that she was angry about me always being gone but it was like she somehow implied it and I felt those emotions, feelings, desire, and thinking from her.

I don't exactly know what happened next in this dream but I said something about how maybe she could drive me around Forest Grove but then maybe she didn't want to or was busy. I think she looked awkward, uncomfortable, busy, distracted, and irritated with me or something else unrelated.

I felt or believed that I was busy and went back to Vietnam. But then I started regretting that I was gone and I felt like I wanted to go back. Maybe my mom was in my dream and maybe others too but I am not sure. I also felt like I was having trouble breathing in real-life and in the dream.

I maybe said or thought about telling Crystal that I already know what Forest Grove looks like and that there is no practical reason to tour it. Yet, I really did want to visit it again.

In that same dream, or around that time, I was like stuck in a van or room or rent and I was trying to scream but I knew it would not help and I also knew that I was trying to scream or escape or wake up or something because I could not really breath very well in REAL LIFE.

Sometimes, I need to take deeper breathes.


No comments:

Post a Comment