Saturday, June 21, 2014

the park

It's 6 AM Sunday, 2014-06-22 right now. I just awoke from a dream here in my new room, my new house, in Q.4, TPHCM, Vietnam. My room-mate woke me as he was going to work. I padlock a lock to the front door of the house on the inside for security reasons.

In the dream, I was at my park from my neighborhood that I grew up in. We had new basketball hoops there that was now suspended from very tall telephone wires and poles that went over and around the park. I was like attached to ropes from the telephone poles and cables as well. I was swinging around. Other peole were there. I can't remember the exact order of everything that was happening in my dream.

People were there talking about how my life or about a TV show or film or something was based on true events. There were people playing basketball. There might have been a war. There might have been a new generation of kids at that park. I was swinging to the top of the telephone poles over 500 feet up in the air or higher or something.

other things might have happened as well........

No comments:

Post a Comment